① Click [Manage mode] – [Preferences]
② Click [Site Management] – [Site Settings]
1) Default Language: Set the default language of the website.
2) Favicon: The icon that is displayed with the Internet browser title
3) Home Screen Shortcut: The icon that is displayed on the home screen when installing the website on smart phone.
4) Header Source Code: It will be entered between <head> and <head> of source code.
5) Footer Source Code: It will be entered at the bottom of inside of <body> of source code.
6) Mouse Settings: When setting to disable right click, visitors cannot copy the contents on the website.
7) Maintenance Mode: When you set ‘Turn on maintenance mode’, the maintenance screen will be displayed
8) Zoom in/out on Mobile: If you set to disable zoom in/out, visitors cannot zoom in/out the website on mobile.
Select the entire URL below to copy.
Enter your password to edit the post.
Delete CommentDelete Post
Enter your password to delete the post.