Home Manual Site Management
- Apply for a certificate at COMODO Wildcard for SSL settings
- Date Created
Apply for SSL at COMODO
Step 1: select a certificate and enter information.
Application type: if it is the first time for it, apply for a new one.
Product type: select the product you want. The price depends on the product type.
DCV validation setting: email validation.
1. Complete and submit the certificate application, and complete the payment.
2. Receive an email that your appliation has been submited.
3. Receive a schedule of processing your certificate. (SMS or Email)
4. COMODO send you a DCV to the email that you have chosen to receive your certificate in the application.
* Please note that if you opt out of the email, your application of a certificate will be discarded and will not be reissued or refunded.
Step 2: Applicant information/ Accept the terms and conditions
After applying, you must fax your personal/enterprise business license.
Step 3: Payment guide and payment
Credit card payment, telephone banking and internet banking are available.
Step 4: the result of your application.
Select the entire URL below to copy.
Enter your password to edit the post.
Delete CommentDelete Post
Enter your password to delete the post.